It’s beginning to feel like the blog section of this site is a compilation of “Wait! Serious! It gets better I’ll get better!” posts, with lots of promises and good intentions.
The road to blog/website failure is paved with good intentions. Such is my life.
But no, seriously guys, it’s about to get better, know why?
BECAUSE I GRADUATED.
*Cue every get-pumped-up Yeezy song, beginning with “Good Life“, then imagine me doing the Diddy Jet Dance*
Yes! It’s officially a wrap, I’m a college graduate. Tufts definitely felt like four years of my life, and I’m so much stronger for it. Not even being insincere. But I didn’t feel any of that “ohnooo, college is overrrr, it’s sooo saaaad” mess. More than anything I’ll miss my absolute best friends and support system and those rare reading lists/syllabi where EVERY SINGLE ASSIGNMENT seemed interesting and valuable, but I’m not feeling all “what will I do without a meal plan?” about the situation.
It’s going down.
Mellie is threatening to expose Fitz and Olivia on live TV unless he lives Olivia. Spoiler alert: Cyrus is probably the mole. Huck is feeling a bit better, thank God, and I noticed Ms. Quinn has discovered eyeliner and lip tint. Jake is following Olivia around as per Fitz’s request, but he wants in on her life. Cyrus is living in the wee hours doing damage control between Mellie and Fitz. Here we go!
10:05: Abby, you’re officially unhepful and useless.
10:07: Mellie lost that baby weight, triple chin, and got some new clothes!
10:12: Charlie is all about pastries and sweets…a man after my own heart.
10:22: “If you want me, EARN ME!”
10:26: “The last woman to sleep with the President ended up dead in the Patomac. I want you alive.” -Huck is about his business.
10:27: GUYS. Guys. Lest we forget, wisdom from Olivia circa 2×15 (Boom Goes The Dynamite): “Let Mellie be.”
10:30:…I officially cannot.
10:45: Fitz loves being President more than he loves Olivia. Stepping down, time to watch like a normal person.
Great way to start the week, a tease from the Scandal team about the season 2 finale in three weeks! Also, does anyone else love the look of Kerry’s lips when she says “Fitz”?
RELEASE: OLIVIA AND HER TEAM FIND THEMSELVES IN DANGER, ON THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC’S “SCANDAL”
“White Hat’s Back On” – With the identity of the mole now closer than ever, Olivia and her team are in very real danger. Meanwhile, the latest White House scandal pushes Cyrus to his limits, on the Season Finale of “Scandal,” THURSDAY, MAY 16 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Columbus Short as Harrison Wright, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus Beene, Bellamy Young as Mellie Grant and Joshua Malina as David Rosen.Guest cast TBA. “White Hat’s Back On” was written by Shonda Rhimes and directed by Tom Verica.
My free 2 cents and conspiracy theories:
- Huck is the mole. Guys. Think about it. The CIA ringleader black guy (remember from the park bench with Jack, the same guy who was told that Huck was terminated?) has it out for Huck again since he knows that Huck never actually left. Huck has been giving out information for some reason (you KNOW he runs out of things to do in that tech-y office of his!), and Jack is supposed to use Olivia as bait to get to Huck. Because Huck hasn’t had enough of a hard fucking life yet. Just not enough.
Where was THIS when I was angsting it out in 4th grade?
- David and Abby will fade into an awkward-passive-AGGRESSIVE sex loop, and spiral into ABC nothingness. Poor David.
- Huckleberry Quinn. That’s all.
- Whoa! Could Eddison have hired Jake to spy on Olivia? Mr. Speaker of the House has been too silent.
- Harrison’s ex-boss is somehow tied to whatever Fitz did/ whatever happened in Iran. Cyrus mentioned knowing about some supersecret mission where Fit was almost endangered, but came out squeeky clean. He’s good at that.
- Also guest-starring in season finale: Brown Liquor, in the role of Brown Liquor Sr. That’s right. The casual co-star of episodes past is finally moving into a titled role! It’s the juice! The liquor is the mole! <<note: called it, Apr. 29, 1:00 pm>>